WHO WE ARE
GREATERTHAN is a music discovery app delivered in culture magazine format. We introduce members and partners to emerging and established talent making moves in their respective industries by featuring these discoveries within the app.
GREATERTHAN’s A&R Innovation Team is the only one of its kind in the music industry that provides unmatched intel on the hottest new discoveries in the world of music, entertainment, and creative business.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Jump into leading publicity campaigns on day one
- Pitch and secure major interviews, TV/radio appearances, reviews and stories.
- Conceive and draft key writing: press notes, press releases, pitch letters, media alerts, talking points, etc.
- Build out engaging angles, narratives and opportunities around our clients.
- Play key role in campaign brainstorms and strategy sessions.
- Oversee campaign reports and press clippings.
- Client communication: lead conference calls, strategize and troubleshoot
- Schedule, set-up and facilitate in-person, virtual, and/or phone interviews, conferences and appearances with media partners. Oversee logistics of appearances, interviews, showcases, album releases parties and events.
- Contribute to our media databases by sharing updates, changes and additions
- Coordinate client activities and press schedules with teams
- Monitor online client activity
This is a remote position.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for team players who are passionate about not only getting THE story out there, but can come up with multiple angles for stories, features, and interview opportunities. Must have relevant app PR experience.
Rockstar Candidates will:
- Have least two years of tech, music, and creative professional PR experience, and the ability to serve a roster of clients
- Have established relationships with major media decision makers
- Know how to conceptualize and generate meaningful press campaigns and PR events
- Must excel in time management, attention to detail and problem solving in a demanding, fast paced work environment
- Exemplary writing and communication skills
- Special skills: please note any special talent such as photography, videography, design, content creation
You are results-oriented, yet possess a deep appreciation and sensitivity toward people, different cultures, and values, even if they differ from your own. You are "thick-skinned" and persistent, but at the same time diplomatic and possess discretion and poise. You are personable, smart, passionate, and optimistic. You hold yourself accountable and take great pride in your work – just like us.
HOW TO APPLY
Create a 3-5 VIDEO application. No resumés. Tell us who you are, where you’re located, and relevant experience in storytelling format— share results-driven information of your experience. Experience can include work, life, organizations you’re involved with, how you’re immersed in the field and culture, and more.
GREATERTHAN is a woman- and privately-owned research, marketing, and tech company empowering brands and artists to forge authentic connections through a unique mix of innovative research, actionable insights, and storytelling.
GREATERTHAN, a division of Paula Moore Ventures, LLC, was founded on the power of culture mining to propel discourses, trends, and movements. For her entire career, Paula Moore, in addition to working with every major label, has partnered with brands and creators to build and grow disruptive platforms that foster deeper community engagement through research innovation. Her experience drives GREATERTHAN’s unparalleled insight into the discovery space. We are reimagining how brands and creative professionals tell their stories, create value, establish relationships, build business, and push culture forward.GREATERTHAN is an equal opportunity employer.