FACEBOOK/INSTAGRAM ADVERTISING SPECIALIST (FIAS)
About Greater Than:
GREATERTHAN is a music discovery app delivered in culture magazine format. We introduce members and partners to emerging and established talent making moves in their respective industries by featuring these discoveries within the app.
GREATERTHAN’s A&R Innovation Team is the only one of its kind in the music industry that provides unmatched intel on the hottest new discoveries in the world of music, entertainment, and creative business.
We're looking for a candidate who is an expert at creating, planning and executing Facebook and Instagram ad campaigns specifically for app downloads. This is a specialized skill set within the FB/IG ad space, and you must know the tech, tracking, and plugin side as well as the ad creation and management. As an Ad Specialist, you will be responsible for developing, executing and managing social ad campaigns. You will proactively manage all aspects of the ad campaigns and will report detailed performance analytics with optimization recommendations. Your main objective is to deliver the best possible ROI for the monthly ad spend. This is a part-time, remote position with room for growth for the right person. You must have a command of social advertising campaign strategies for various types of goals, including lead generation, app downloads, e-commerce, and more.
- Lead the creation and management of Facebook and Instagram ad campaigns that generate leads, sales, and app downloads.
- Working within monthly set budgets to maximum benefit; continuous optimization
- Deliverables include: building lookalike audiences, pixel setup, optimization, develop customer segmentation for personalization and remarketing strategy, etc.
- Create strategic, custom, and lookalike audiences
- Testing variations of ads to determine best performing
- Continuous monitoring of results and improving of ads
- Analyze and report on FB/IG ad campaign results and KPIs, highlighting successes, trends and opportunities (explaining in a way that is meaningful to non-technical clients)
- A command of social advertising campaign strategies for various types of goals, including lead generation, app downloads, e-commerce, and more.
- Experience with social media platforms [e.g. Facebook, Instagram, etc.]
- Expert Understanding of Facebook Ads Manager
- Familiarity with Google Ads, Google Analytics, Shopify
- Understanding of digital marketing, direct response and paid social
- Key word expert
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker
- Has a process for testing ad creatives dynamically and manually, and implementing key learnings to improve campaign performance.
Bonus Skills, But Not Required:
- Google Advertising
- Graphic Design and/or Video Editing
- Facebook Blueprint Certified preferred
- Copywriting experience
HOW TO APPLY
Create a 3-5 VIDEO application. No resumés. Tell us who you are, where you’re located, and relevant experience in storytelling format— share results-driven information of your experience. Experience can include work, life, organizations you’re involved with, how you’re immersed in the field and culture, and more.
GREATERTHAN is a woman- and privately-owned research, marketing, and tech company empowering brands and artists to forge authentic connections through a unique mix of innovative research, actionable insights, and storytelling.
GREATERTHAN, a division of Paula Moore Ventures, LLC, was founded on the power of culture mining to propel discourses, trends, and movements. For her entire career, Paula Moore, in addition to working with every major label, has partnered with brands and creators to build and grow disruptive platforms that foster deeper community engagement through research innovation. Her experience drives GREATERTHAN’s unparalleled insight into the discovery space. We are reimagining how brands and creative professionals tell their stories, create value, establish relationships, build business, and push culture forward.GREATERTHAN is an equal opportunity employer.